Simulation software improves and confirms casting processes and tools, thereby providing the South African foundry sector with advanced technology to equip it in its role to provide vital inputs to the South African manufacturing industry. This was the message conveyed by the Minister of Science and Technology, Naledi Pandor, when she launched the Casting Simulation Network (CSN) at the Vaal University of Technology in Sebokeng on 2 July 2015.
Minister Naledi Pandor launches Casting Simulation Network – via gov.za
- Call for nominations: New Foundry Generation Forum 2017: Year 1
- WO Foundry overcomes challenges of foundry operations
- SAIF signs up as founding member of BRICS Foundry Association – Via castingsa.com
- Tough times ahead for foundries – Via Fin24
- NFTN presents a report to the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Trade and Industry in August 08, 2015