Representatives of the South African Institute of Foundrymen recently travelled to Russia to attend the International Congress of Russian Foundrymen and Exhibition “Lityo-2015” in Nizhny Novgorod. At the same time the 5th BRICS Foundry Forum took place. The main subject of the Forum was “Production of steel castings”, which gave delegates a perfect opportunity to explore the current economic situation in Russia and gain an impression of the huge potential they have there.
SAIF signs up as founding member of BRICS Foundry Association – Via castingsa.com
- Call for nominations: New Foundry Generation Forum 2017: Year 1
- WO Foundry overcomes challenges of foundry operations
- Minister Naledi Pandor launches Casting Simulation Network – via gov.za
- Tough times ahead for foundries – Via Fin24
- NFTN presents a report to the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Trade and Industry in August 08, 2015